View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:10 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Last Class Meeting 
All-star
All-star

I thought the last class meeting was great. I really enjoyed hearing everyone's viewpoint of the book. I truly enjoy a class where opinions are accepted and listened to even if it is not your own belief. I just wanted to say thanks for a great semester of wonderful discussion and eye opening readings that will hopefully influence me in a way that will show through not only my teaching, but my home life as well. Hope everyone has a great Christmas!! :o)

Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:09 am
Semi-pro
Semi-pro

I agree wholeheartedly. Sometimes when classes are small it makes it harder to share your viewpoint without feeling like you've been put on the spot. But not this class. I have thoroughly enjoyed our semester together and all of our enlightening discussions! I think it has made me a more open, more aware person. Thanks to everyone, good luck on the final, and have a wonderful Christmas! :D

Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:19 pm
Semi-pro
Semi-pro

I love you guys! I will definitely miss this class; maybe we should start a bookclub! Yeah, like we have the time to read and meet for fun, but I think it's a nice idea. :D

Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:34 pm
Semi-pro
Semi-pro

You let me know what book you want me to read, and I'll be glad to talk with ya! I also had a great time Tuesday. I hope to see you all around campus next semester! Good luck in all your endeavors!

Thu Nov 30, 2006 6:57 pm
Semi-pro
Semi-pro

I've enjoyed the readings and the discussions, plus I appreciate the opportunity to process and analyze society and public education with such a strong group. I feel that I've made 6 new friends and I will miss all of you. I wish you the best! My new email address is rena.powers@ashe.k12.nc.us - please use it!

Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:34 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]