View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:46 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Hope 
Semi-pro
Semi-pro

We talked about our hope exercise in class today and I know that we are turning it into Dr. Turner and not necessarily talking about it in class but I was just wondering what brings everyone else hope to continue on. I know for me it's my kids that will be in the classroom, it's all the children I've had the privilege of meeting up until now and being a part of their lives, it's dance, it's music, it's God and reading my Bible every morning, it's knowing that every morning I wake up and I can be an influence in someone's else life and someone can influence my life. I'd love to hear what everyone else has hope in!

Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:45 pm
Semi-pro
Semi-pro

For me it is the hope that I can make a difference. I believe so strongly in that one person can make a change that I truly hope that I can touch the lives of my students. Whether it be in the classroom through something educational, through something emotional or something as simple as making their day because I smiled and listened or gave them high five. I want to know that one day I can look back on it all and know that I made a difference. Even if I just touch one person's life then I feel I will have done my job. I hope that not only can I make a difference in them but that I will allow them to make a difference in me.

Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:26 am
Semi-pro
Semi-pro

Hope, for me, is a new day. A new day can change everything in the world. If I was not happy with my day or really want to change something in my life, tomorrow is always a new day. We all should be grateful for life and being able to live another day because there are plenty of people that don’t have that opportunity.

Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:54 am
All-star
All-star

I think hope for me is the possibility to make a difference in the lives of my students. You never know what they have going on at home or outside of school and the fact that i will get to be with them 7 hours a day 5 days a week bring me great hope. I hope that i can influence them to do the right thing, and that i can bring joy to their lives. I want to be able to inspire them to become better people because i dont know if they get that inspiration at home. This is one of the things that brings me great hope when becoming a teacher.

Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:47 pm
Semi-pro
Semi-pro

I think what gives me hope, is the children in my class. As hard as my day could be, working with children and seeing their curiosity and positive attitudes on things, gives me hope to go on.

Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:35 pm
Semi-pro
Semi-pro

HOPE comes in many forms. But as for me, my hope will come with the children that i will one day be teaching. They are so eager to learn and excited about school that it gives you hope that one day you will help them succeed. Who knows, the students that we will one day teach will make a difference in this world and have hope to make this world a better place.

Fri May 02, 2008 12:09 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]