View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Graduation Ceremony Sat. May 8 
All-star
All-star

I was just wondering how many of us will be walking in the May Graduation ceremony this Saturday. I didn't get my paper work but called and they said that they had got my paperwork in the wrong basket but that I can still go through on Saturday. I feel like being a long distance student has caused some inconvenience but like every other student at ASU we paid our money!!!!!!!!!! I have had to make numerous calls to make sure everything is a go when I feel like if we had been up there things would have gone smoother than they have.

Just venting a little!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See Ya on Saturday

Wed May 05, 2004 10:10 am
All-star
All-star

Dawn, I won't be walking with ya'll on Saturday---but just want everyone to know I'll be thinking of you and I'm very proud of US ALL. This degree means a lot to me and has been a challenge and I finally feel that it will soon also feel like a reward. Congratulations to all! Love, Penny

Wed May 05, 2004 12:15 pm
All-star
All-star

I just wanted to say that I am proud of all of you too. I know that you must be giving a sigh of relief. I also want to say thank you for being such a wonderful group of women and for being so very nice to a group new comer. :D

I will be sad that we will not be together, but I am happy for all of you.

You all hold a special place in my heart. Take care and good luck in all that each of you do.

Wed May 05, 2004 7:59 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]